I’m Anastasia Antonova. I am an Executive Sales Coach & Trainer, specialising in improving sales performance, developing executive presence, enhancing mental toughness and driving business forward.
Business owners, MDs, CEOs and Sales Directors turn to me when:
– Frustrated that their sales teams are not at peak performance and want to implement tailored training and coaching system to support sales teams.
– They’ve had it with not converting sales leads fast enough and losing business as a result.
– Seeking competitive advantage by supercharging their sales teams’ skills.
– Continually losing sales pitches.
– They want their top management to dial up their executive presence and project more confidence and authority in client meetings.
– MDs suddenly realise they have to step up and deliver a sales pitch and they have no previous experience in sales so they are looking for a sales pitch crash course.
– Business owners feel they are missing on a crucial leadership element – executive presence – they are ready to dial up their game.
– Under significant pressure to deliver results but they feel stuck and need to refocus and look at the situation form a different angle.
– They feel they need to work on their soft skills.
– They are searching for a bespoke one-stop-shop solution for their business for sales training and coaching for their teams and business coaching for themselves and top management.
To enquire about coaching & in-house training for your business, please get in touch direct – email@example.com / 07852 474343.
Combining over 13 years of experience in corporate sales in hospitality, coaching and training skill, enables me to deliver outstanding results, be highly effective and take executive sales coaching and training to a whole new level. My unique skill set allows me to be the most effective and pro-active sales coach in the game. This is the difference that makes the difference. I have a vast sales experience dealing with key corporate clients in the City / Canary Wharf and an in-depth understanding of a fast-paced sales environment.
I am a visiting lecturer at London School of Business & Finance delivering Business Development Techniques Course for Post Graduate Certificate Programme and I am a qualified cognitive-behavioural coach.
My clients (past and current) are Deloitte, Lyvly, Wright’s Flour Mill, Drake & Morgan, Electric Coffee Company, Goodman Group, Burger & Lobster, Mr Crab Restaurant Amsterdam, Dacha restaurant Hong Kong, Zima Restaurant, Hurma Recruitment Moscow, Rox Interiors and other private individuals.
Get in touch now to book a coaching or training session – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07852474343