I am an Executive Sales Coach & Trainer. Combining over 13 years of experience in hospitality, corporate sales and coaching, enables me to deliver outstanding results, be highly effective and take sales performance, executive coaching and training to a whole new level. This is the difference that makes the difference.
My mission is simple. I help businesses and individuals thrive in a fast-paced environment. I am very effective at helping increase sales effectiveness and improve overall performance.
A few facts about me:
– Over 13 years of experience in hospitality
– Corporate sales background dealing with key clients in the City & Canary Wharf
– Visiting lecturer at London School of Business & Finance delivering Business Development Techniques Post Graduate Certificate Programme
– Proven track record of delivering consistent results
– Pro-active approach
– In-depth understanding of sales environment
– Been part of the opening team of 7 venues across London
– Qualified cognitive-behavioural coach
– Sales experience + coaching skills = difference that makes the difference
As a coach, I help people and businesses understand how our beliefs and the environments we operate in can trigger negative thoughts, habits and behaviours that prevent us from achieving our goals. Through simple and practical steps, I help people achieve and sustain positive change and become their own self-coach.
My areas of interest are developing gravitas or executive presence, realising character strengths, enhancing leadership skills, performance, motivation, personal development as well as lifestyle.
I am very friendly, energetic and enthusiastic about what I do. My approach to coaching is facilitative and collaborative which means it is centered around you, your goals and desired outcomes and we work in collaboration. You are your own expert, I just help you to tap into your inner ‘tool box’ so you can feel empowered and in control of your life.
I am bilingual – I can do coaching sessions in Russian and English.
I have completed Advance Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Coaching provided by the Centre for Coaching, I also hold BA Hons 2.1 in Tourism Business Management. I have recently started MSc in Applied Positive Psychology course with Bucks University.