5 Ways Your Business Will Benefit From Sales Training:
Sales is a complex process that requires delicacy and skills. Sales skills need to be constantly refined, nurtured and developed. Investing in sales training for your team has proven to be priceless.
1. Competence – developing and possessing the skills to fulfill the requirements of the job. Ability to align solutions to customers’ needs is a foundation selling skill that is highly correlated with sales success.
2. Adaptability – having the ability and motivation to continuously learn and adapt as the role and business needs change.
3. Team retention – high sales force turnover can have a serious detrimental effect on sales productivity. Continuous sales training and coaching reinforces professional development and decreases sales staff turnover.
4. Enhanced sales effectiveness – sales training equips your sales team with new effective and efficient sales techniques and helps to pinpoint and eliminate any sales mistakes or strategies that don’t work. Knowing which strategy to use to close the deal enables the sales team to be highly effective and convert more leads.
5. Mindset change – having a pro-active sales-centric workforce is critical to the business success. Sharing a sense of purpose and common values is crucial to team’s motivation and effectiveness as well as the ability to work constructively and consistently towards their personal and work goals and objectives.
Training topics are agreed upon and prioritise beforehand based on business needs and sales targets. Some of the sales training areas that can be covered are as follows:
Sales skills audit
Solution vs provocation-based selling
Four client personality types & how to sell to each of them
Sales pitch strategy
3 C’s of executive presence
Effective communication skills – communication components, building rapport, active listening, positive body language, listening blocks, socratic questioning
Four sides communication model
Inoffensive /fear / assumptive close
Harvard’s principled negotiation method
Essential rules of negotiations
Professional burn-out and well-being
Any other sales or performance related topics can be discussed and addressed through training or sales coaching.
Get in touch to find out more or discuss your business needs.
E: email@example.com | M: 07852 474343
Or simply fill in the form below.