Sales coaching focuses on boosting sales performance, however there is no ‘one fit all’ approach as every person faces different challenges. When you reach certain level in your career, any professional development or personal growth agenda should be reached through realising and reflecting upon your individual needs and challenges. Coaching is the most powerful and effective tool to deliver just that. So whether you need to refocus, get a clear line of sight between your sales goals and actions, boost motivation or polish on your active listening skills, I’ve got it all covered.
Executive Sales Coaching addresses the following topics (but not limited too) and they are adjusted to your individual or business needs and challenges. essentially, each coaching programme is bespoke and tailored to suit your professional development needs:
- Developing executive presence
- Sales skills audit
- Sales mistakes
- Effective communication skills
- Active listening
- Assertion techniques
- Overcoming performance anxiety
- Essential rules of negotiations
- Overcoming client objections
- Situational leadership
- Stress management
- Time management
- Performance management
- Well-being and professional burn-out
- Self-esteem, self-efficacy and confidence
- Overcoming perfectionism
- Tackling procrastination
Any other sales or performance related topics can be discussed and addressed upon request.
Sessions can be done 1-2-1 or in team environment online or in person.
Get in touch today to see how you or your business can benefit from sales coaching.
E: email@example.com | M: 07852474343
Benefits of Sales Coaching
With sales and executive coaching you or your executives become:
1. Competent: Possessing the skills to fulfill the requirements of your job.
2. Aligned: Sharing a sense of purpose and common values that motivate you to be more effective and work more constructively and consistently towards your personal and work goals and objectives.
3. Self-directed: Demonstrating personal responsibility and accountability, leadership initiative and sound independent judgement in your role.
4. Adaptable: Having the ability and motivation to continuously learn and adapt as your role and business needs change.
Executive sales coaching is a very powerful process that brings many wonderful benefits for you or your business. Some of them are as follows:
– Well-defined pro-active and reactive sales structure to drive business forward
– Clear line of sight between sales actions, sales goals and business outcome
– Enhanced pro-active sales mindset
– Promoted accountability and ownership of executing sales actions
– Improved overall pro-active sales performance of sales team
– Realising individual character strengths to boost intrinsic motivation and tap into potential
– Enhanced communication and assertion skills
– Personal development
– Increased goals attainment and improved performance of senior management team via executive coaching
– Innovative approach and bespoke techniques to meet your exact business needs